Mon ange

Hello everyone,

Again, it's been a while... I'd like to say that I promise to get better, but I say so every time I post... so... Plus, my father, stepmother and sister are coming to visit next week (arriving on the 6th), so I know I won't be able to do much scrapbooking/blogging!

Anyway, onto my new LO!

I played for the "Once upon a sketch challenge"... We had to write about something we miss... Well, I miss my lovely nephew... every day... So I thought he would make for a great subject!

Here is the sketch:



And here is my take:


And a few close-ups:





WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS LO

* I am happy I used various materials: stick pins, crackle paint, embossing folder
* I don't know why but, even if I love MME papers, I always have a hard time using them... And here I did, and I'm happy with the result!
* I have been waiting to buy a notebook border punch for a while

STASH USED

* The yellow rick rack on which I applied Distress stain (I wanted to tone it down)
* The brown Thickers

SUPPLIES USED

* The "Good day sunshine" collection by My Mind's Eyes
* The "Kraft Fun day" chipboard elements sheet by My Mind's Eyes
* Stars embossing folder by Bringing Crafts too
* "Vintage Photo" distress ink
* "Old paper" crackle paint
* "Notebook border punch" by Fiskars
* "Gems pins" by Making Memories

CONVERSATION

3 commentaires:

  1. LOVE your layout!! And it's good to "see" you again ;) Hope you have a great visit from your family!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful page! Love the paper layering and how you did the title!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Very very cute! I love the color scheme! :)

    RépondreSupprimer